What can I say?
My name is Kristie. I’m a junior in highschool this year. Woot!
I currently live with my mom and little sister in a small town in Colorado. I’m just trying to navigate through High School while I wait to get out of this place (I know…pretty stereotypical of me, but if you saw this place, you’d feel the same way).
- I like writing. Big shocker, but I love to write all sorts of things, books, stories, poems, journals…you know the norm. 🙂
- I am a big fan of all things Asian. Japan is a major, I’ll probably end up writing more about that later.
- I recently discovered that I’m a nerd. Which brings us to the next point.
- I love editing. I actually edited my first full-length short film over the summer. It was for a group called Director’s Club and I enjoyed spending 3-8 hours every day for three months behind a computer, editing it. Yup…nerd!
- I’m an optimist. It’s completely against my nature to look down on things. I think it’s been influenced by my background (not going there). Now I can only see the positive outcome of any situation – though I’m not ignorant to not see the negative side also.
- I like to state the obvious.
- I’m a gypsy. Yup, I’m known to many as that because I’ve moved 11 times in my sixteen years.
I have plans to go to Japan next year, and hopefully those plans will fall into place. I have been waiting for this opportunity for a long time. I know that if I get to go, I’ll definitely put the whole experience on here so you can go through it with me (you’re welcome).
You won’t be reading much of a fantastic, exciting life. I’m only like everyone else, but that’s the fun of reading blogs, isn’t it? Seeing that everyone else has just as a non-glamorous life as you do. So Stay. Sit. Read. If you desire.