- apply lipgloss/chap stick
- stare (for a long, awkward time)
- (when caught staring) quickly look away with a possible side-effect of whip-lash
- stare at nothing
- laugh at an extremely loud level (not joking)
- never talk
- more staring
- bite my lip (once until it bled…stupid!)
Do you see now? I don’t get how to do the whole cool, indifferent thing, so I do my own wacky interpretation of it. I have actually slightly injured myself doing this. And eating? I mean really? Since when has chewing like a cow ever been considered a sexy thing? It’s like my go-to, though. Don’t ask me why.
It’s like I will do anything to look busy or thoughtful and in the end, I just scare him away and anyone else who notices what I do. Which I’m pretty sure is everyone within a five-foot radius.