Inspire the Future
written by Kristie
________ ~ * ~ ________
Right now, the only thing I can think about is the future projects and things I absolutely MUST do! I can’t get it out of my head and it’s like every waking moment is dedicated to figuring out what I’m supposed to do in my life and what I dream of doing. Plus, with my birthday coming up soon, I decided to create a list of mostly “realistic” dreams I have for my 17th year. So here’s my…
17 for 17
- Complete my first feature-length film.
- Get accepted into my “dream” college (wherever it may be).
- Learn to take pictures that can inspire.
- Go to Chicago!
- Ride a horse.
- Do something that makes me step out of my comfort zone.
- Get into the mountain film program.
- Visit 3 states.
- Find my passion.
- See my best friend Noelle again.
- Get a laptop I’d be proud to have.
- Graduate High School.
- Get my license
- Redecorate my blog.
- Get a job.
- Become a super hero.
- Read 100 books, watch 50 movies, and take 1,000 pictures.