11 is the #
written by Kristie
________ ~ * ~ ________
I wasn’t tagged, but this is way to much fun for me to miss out on! (I’m going off of Jess).
There are five rules:
1. Post these rules
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them that you’ve tagged them.
11 Random Things!
1. I absolutely hate peanut butter. It’s like the devil’s spawn to me.
2. I’m not a very good cleaner. I’ve always had this problem where I can’t FINISH. I’ll get to this point where things “look” clean, so I’ll stop. Then two hours later it’s back to looking like it did before.
3. I hate having my picture taken. I’m very critical of myself, but I’ve been trying to change that. I try to look at the “good qualities” and just push past. I still flinch when a camera flashes though.
4. I listen to music everyday AT LEAST once, usually constantly. I can listen to the same song over and over again though. If I’m not listening to music, then it has to be completely silent. I can’t deal with the between.
5. I’ve always been very good at math. That doesn’t mean I like it. I just enjoy the easiness of it.
6. I work at a local TV station, and I know how to program what’s being played, live stream, and edit like a pro.
7. I want to go to film school once I graduate high school, but I also want to get a degree in English so I can teach.
8. I’ve never had a best friend before this year.
9. I dropped Facebook last month, and now I treat Google+ like it. Though I don’t have a bazillion friends, which I like.
10. I’ve lived in 7 different cities/towns, gone to 9 schools, have lived in 11 houses, and have been homeless twice in my life.
11. I’m sixteen. My birthday’s in March!
1. What time period do you feel like you can best relate to?
– I definitely feel like I would fit in during the 1950’s. But I’d kind of be a badass.
2. What’s your favorite band/musician?
– Florence and The Machine
3. What’s the one food that you could eat for the rest of your life and never get sick of?
– green chilli chicken enchiladas, for sure!
4. Do you have any gross habits?
– whenever I break/crack a nail, I have to tear off all the others
5. What’s the meanest thing you ever did as a kid?
– I spread a HORRIBLE rumor about my sister and she nearly killed me for it. My mom literally took away everything in my room except one pillow and my clothes. I had to play with my shoes for a month…
6. Tell me about a moment you regret?
– all the moments I was never brave enough to tell a person how I felt (whether it was a crush, a B I was annoyed with, or just in general)
7. What would your perfect day be like?
– waking up late, editing for HOURS, then going to YoYogurt with my cousins and Noelle.
8. What are the best characteristics of your spouse/significant other/pet?
– (I’m going to say crush) His laugh. Whenever he laughs, his face lights up, he throws back his head, and moves his shoulders up and down. It’s the cutest thing ever!
9. When was the last time you cried?
– when I thought my cat was going to bleed to death, I was panicky and all I could say was “I don’t know why I’m crying”
10. What’s your favorite physical feature?
– my lips
11. What’s the one chore that you should be doing RIGHT NOW?
– homework…it’s the biggest chore of all
Questions for all I tag:
1. What’s the one word you use all too often?
2. What’s the one word that describes your mood right now?
3. Who would you call/go to if you need to cry something out?
4. What is the one song that gets stuck inside your head whenever you listen to it?
5. How would you spend your last day if you knew it was your last?
6. Where would you go if you could right now (money’s not a problem)?
7. What is your favorite boy and girl names?
8. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren’t supposed to?
9. If you could get famous from a quote, what would you say?
10. Where’s the one place in your house that you can always be found (besides you bedroom)?
11. How do you show the people you love, that you love them (love language)?