Tuesday (last week):
– saved the computer my mom doused in slushie
– spent most of the day in the library with this guy
– when he dared me to read the 200+ pages I had left of Jane Eyre, I went home and finished in within two hours.
– Fall has arrived
– school full of angels
– Meet Bo Chung Ho my gay, transvestite, ninja nephew.
– pep rally to kick the day off.
– woke up on the floor
– spent half day at school
– then off to kick butt in volleyball…and we did! I’m proud to say that my bestie, Sierra, who is on the Freshman team scored us a MAJOR kill in the varsity game. We were all cheering our hearts out!
– fall colors
– wakey wakey in a very comfy place
– being absolutely opsessed with Doctor Who (honestly, you’ll hear this at least a million times per week)
– and these veggies are SO good. Do try. I barely knew I was eating veggies.
It was a very odd day today. Half day which throws everyone off and I got pulled out of 4th through 7th to meet a man behind the movie Coroline. It was very cool. We even got to hold the doll. (I’ll have to find those photos). Then I went home and relaxed. It was nice.
– AP US is so full of laughs. 🙂
– and Pre-Calc before I got pulled out…
– I decided to wear pjs today
– yummy yummy get into my tummy. I love this stuff.
– my Mikey G.